Thursday, April 12, 2012

Post-Op LASIK Update

I woke up this morning, rolled over and the alarm clock said 8:30.  I'll let that sink in for a minute.....




I READ THE ALARM CLOCK WITH NO GLASSES OR CONTACTS!!! CLEARLY!!!

I have spent all day just looking at things.  I've gone from crying and praying my thanks to laughing and shaking my head in disbelief!  My mom took me to my follow up appointment today and she said it was like walking around with a child that is seeing for the first time. 
My vision was 20/400 yesterday.  I am now seeing 20/20 and feel no pain at all!  I have to wear sunglasses inside or out (even in the shower) for a couple more days and (2) separate prescription eyedrops (4) times per day for the next week.
There are plastic eye gaurds that you tape on your eyes when you sleep for two days so you don't rub them by accident.

If you have thought about this procedure, stop thinking and do it!  It is unbelievable and truly life-changing... if you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.  If you are in any of the areas listed below, please contact me for a referral.  I will receive an incentive, yes, but this is the best doctor in the country.  They even have 2 years no interest financing....

    Atlanta, Ga                Cumming, GA               Asheville, NC       
    Knoxville, TN           Bristol, TN                     Lawrenceville, GA
    Chattanooga, TN       Stockbridge, GA


1 comment:

  1. That is great news! I am glad you were able to experience the long list of benefits that lasik offers. I was weary of getting this procedure done but after visiting my local Bay Area LASIK center and reading this post, I feel that I am confident in getting this surgery. Thank you fo your testimonial, I will use it as motivation to finally get this done.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs